Get real with PopNothingIdiot

Check out the Idiot Showdown here.

Friday, July 15, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm Making A Hit Hollywood Movie!

Super heroes are so hot right now. In my increasingly desperate and reckless attempts to break 150 followers on Twitter, I’ve decided to make a superhero movie. The problem with the superhero genre is that it’s getting bloated. Everyone and their mother has seen the “green light” and crammed every major superhero onto the silver screen. People are tired of seeing superheroes they aspire to be with awesome powers that they wish they had. People have had enough of the glitz and glamour - the polish of your Marvel or DC superhero – they’ve moved on. The next evolution of the genre is not another Superman, but an Otherman. Yes, for every superhero out there with laser vision and superhuman strength, there is some guy out there who can fart out laughing gas when he eats a peach. He may not be able to save the world or get the girl with his power, but that doesn’t make his story and his struggles any less meaningful. I think the world is ready for this, are you ready?


“So, what does it take to make a successful Hollywood movie,” you ask? Shitloads of talent. Check. Done. Moving on. People might say, “but you’ve never made a  movie, how would you know?” That’s a fair question, to which I say: “no one ever taught me how to breath and I do that awesomely.” Making hit movies is like breathing to me, I can’t control it and if I try, I pass out. I am so passionate and naturally gifted that I truly am blessed.


This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to work with a future master of cinema. I don’t want your money and I have all the talent I need, but what I need from you is your unwavering support without a lot of questions. This is TOTAL cinema, so you’ll have to be prepared to support the cause mind, body, and soul. This is not a cult. I also need actors, so send me your demo reel with your finest performance.


This is ripe. You gotta pick this fruit and get on board with this before the fruit ship sails away.


Title: SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED!


Premise: SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED!


Equipement:
  • Camcorder
Budget:
  • Around forty dollars
  • 1 coupon for toothpaste at Safeway
  • 1 really small bag of pot - unknown origin and age (no lighter).
Talent:
  • Tons

No comments:

Post a Comment